Our tax team advises a varied clientèle ranging from French or international groups to SMEs, in addition to officers and executives of companies, investments funds and also individuals, whether they are resident or non-resident.
Our role consists of active participation, in advance, in support of the decision making:
- of companies for their reorganisation, investment or expansion transactions
- of executives for their management packages (in coordination with our Corporate and Financing and Labour and International Mobility teams) and tax optimisation of their income,
- of individuals in their estate planning and their temporary or permanent tax relocation abroad.
We therefore help our clients both with their day-to-day tax management and with their one-off transactions, and more specifically in the following areas of expertise:
- Corporate and group taxation
- Taxation of reorganisations (mergers and acquisitions, LBOs, partial asset contributions, spin-offs)
- Taxation of the company managers and executives
- Asset taxation
- Taxation of innovation (Young Innovative Firms, Research Tax Credit)
- Real estate taxation
- Tax audits and litigation
- Personal taxation
Internationally, we also provide advice on temporary or permanent tax domiciliation abroad and assist our clients in all subjects related to international and European Community taxation and to international mobility (in coordination with our International Deployment and Labour and International Mobility teams).